2020 Care Partner Summit | Cumbre Para Cuidadores
¿Busca información en español? Visítenos aquí.
A big part of making life better for people with Parkinson’s disease (PD) is taking care of the people who care for them.
The Parkinson’s Foundation Care Partner Summit | Cumbre Para Cuidadores is designed with care partners in mind and is recommended for anyone caring for someone living with PD, including spouses, partners, children or friends.
You can watch the archived 2020 Summit sessions as individual videos as your time allows. Feel free to share with anyone who may benefit and re-watch any time you'd like. Videos include:
- Introduction (5 minutes)
- Your Questions: Mental Health (54 minutes)
- Interactive Meditation (15 minutes)
- Your Questions: Cognitive Changes (45 minutes)
- Interactive Yoga (16 minutes)
- Your Questions: Self Care (60 minutes)
- Preparing for a Hospitalization - Planned or Emergency (9 minutes)
- Your Questions: Resources and Care Coverage (52 minutes)
This event is made possible by Presenting Sponsor ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc with additional support from Neurocrine Biosciences.
SAVE THE DATE: We hope you’ll plan to join us virtually or in person for the next Care Partner Summit on May 15, 2021.