The Parkinson’s Foundation makes life better for people with Parkinson’s disease (PD) by improving care and advancing research toward a cure. In everything we do, we build on the energy, experience and passion of our global Parkinson’s community.
Vision & Mission
The Parkinson’s Foundation makes life better for people with Parkinson’s disease by improving care and advancing research toward a cure.Read More
Meet the people who work daily to make life better for people with Parkinson’s.Meet Our Leaders
Read our financial highlights and accomplishments from the last fiscal year.View Reports
- PD GENEration: Mapping the Future of Parkinson’s Disease provides genetic testing and counseling to people with Parkinson’s to help connect them to relevant clinical trials.
- Parkinson’s Virtual Biotech, together with Parkinson’s UK, provides targeted funding to biotech companies developing life-changing treatments in years, not decades.
- Research grants fund promising, innovative scientists around the world who work toward the breakthroughs that can lead to better treatments and a cure.
- Our Global Care Network is made up of designated centers with skilled staff who know the latest in Parkinson’s treatments and care, connecting more people with PD to high-quality care.
- The hospital safety kit, available in English and Spanish, contains tools and information to help protect, prepare and empower people with PD during hospital stays.
- Professional education courses — including continuing education credits — are offered in-person and online to healthcare professionals in best practices in PD care.
Educating and Empowering
- Our Helpline answers Parkinson’s questions in English and Spanish and provides referrals to nearby PD experts and local resources.
- PD Health @ Home offers weekly at-home events focused on wellness, exercise and mental health, featuring interviews with experts and PD-tailored fitness classes.
- The newly diagnosed kit helps people recently diagnosed with PD and their care partners navigate the diagnosis and connects them with essential resources.
We are committed to bringing awareness to the latest Parkinson’s news, research and resources.
Join the Fight Against Parkinson's
Support our mission to make life better for people with Parkinson’s. Your gift will help us improve care and advance research toward a cure.