Parkinson’s Foundation Leaders of Tomorrow are an engaged group of people who are committed to making life better for people with Parkinson’s disease (PD).
Leaders of Tomorrow are adult children, grandchildren and family members with a loved one who is living or lived with Parkinson’s. Together, this committed group helps the Parkinson’s Foundation increase awareness and raise funds to support our mission.
Find an Event Near You
Explore our full list of virtual and in-person events. Join or volunteer with your local PD community in-person or listen to experts through our educational events.
Make a Donation
Give a gift today and make an immediate impact. You can also give in honor or in memory of a loved one with Parkinson’s.
Host Your Own Event
Design your own fundraiser — from a Facebook Fundraiser to livestreaming or hosting your own event. Let us help you design your fundraising event!
Explore the many ways you can help today.
Help us make better lives. Together.
As a member of Leaders of Tomorrow, you have a unique opportunity to help your local community and the greater Parkinson’s community. In addition to having a direct tie to the Parkinson’s Foundation, members also gain:
- Insight to Parkinson’s Foundation initiatives and programs
- Invitations to member quarterly calls with key Parkinson’s Foundation staff
- Access to building your PD community with other volunteers
- Exclusive volunteering opportunities
I hope anyone newly diagnosed with Parkinson’s takes time to feel those feelings, leans on a support system, and channels that fear into something that helps them feel stronger and makes them smile the way rock-climbing does for Mom.
Resources For You and Your Family
Whether you are new to Parkinson’s disease or the Foundation, explore our top resources designed to make life a little easier for those living with the disease and their loved ones:
- New to Parkinson’s: Resources and advice you need to build a better life with Parkinson’s.
- Podcast: Subscribe and listen to PD experts discuss the latest research and treatments.
- Moving Day, A Walk for Parkinson’s: Find your community, start a team or volunteer at your local Moving Day walk! All funds raised help make life better for people with Parkinson’s.
- Helpline: Call 1-800-4PD-INFO (473-4636) or email Helpline@Parkinson.org to get answers to your PD questions, and referrals to health professionals and community resources.
- Hospital Safety Guide: Order or download our guide for your loved one. Equipped with tools and information to help protect people with PD during hospital stays.
- Resources & Support: Access key information that can help you navigate every stage of this disease.
- Our Research: We fund research dedicated to finding the cause, and ultimately, a cure for PD. Explore our current research programs.
- Volunteer: Join our team! We are looking for individuals who are passionate about our mission and who want to advance research toward a cure.
PD Health @ Home
Access at-home resources through weekly online events designed for you — from relaxation techniques, to interviews with experts and PD-tailored on-demand exercise classes.