This program provides information on how Parkinson's disease affects sleep quality and addresses ways you can get a better night's sleep while living with PD.
people with PD served
health professionals trained
The Parkinson’s Foundation Reach Further campaign will invest an additional $30 million to accelerate progress on Parkinson’s research, improve care and increase access to quality-of-life programs. Join the Mid-Atlantic Chapter as we aim to raise $2 million towards this goal.
The Parkinson’s Foundation Mid-Atlantic Chapter is home to five Parkinson’s Foundation Centers of Excellence, the most respected and sought after designation in the field of movement disorders:
- Georgetown University Hospital
- University of Pennsylvania Movement Disorder Center
- Jefferson Health’s Comprehensive Parkinson’s Disease & Movement Disorder Center
- Johns Hopkins Parkinson's Disease & Movement Disorders Center
- Virginia Commonwealth University