Learn how Parkinson’s symptoms may change over time and new strategies available for managing them.
people with PD served
health professionals trained
The Parkinson’s Foundation Reach Further campaign will invest an additional $30 million to accelerate progress on Parkinson’s research, improve care and increase access to quality-of-life programs. Join the Mid-Atlantic Chapter as we aim to raise $2 million towards this goal.
The Parkinson’s Foundation Mid-Atlantic Chapter is home to five Parkinson’s Foundation Centers of Excellence, the most respected and sought after designation in the field of movement disorders:
- Georgetown University Hospital
- University of Pennsylvania Movement Disorder Center
- Jefferson Health’s Comprehensive Parkinson’s Disease & Movement Disorder Center
- Johns Hopkins Parkinson's Disease & Movement Disorders Center
- Virginia Commonwealth University