Test your teamwork and push your limits while you challenge yourself at the Tough Mudder Classic (8 to 10 miles) or the Tough Mudder 5k (3 miles) while tackling mud-drenched obstacles and adrenaline-pumping challenges!
Members of the Parkinson’s Champions team commit to fighting back against Parkinson’s disease by fundraising to advance research towards a cure, while raising awareness for the 1 million Americans living with Parkinson's disease.
- $500 – Champion
- $2000 – Team of up to 5 Mudders, with a free parking pass for the team.
- $3500 – Team of 10 (or more!), free parking passes and spectator admission included!
Join the team and you’ll receive:
- A Parkinson’s Champions running singlet for training and mudding
- 1 on 1 fundraising support (including your own team or individual fundraising page)
- Tips and tricks both for training and day-of logistics
- Additional fun perks along the way!
Fill out the form below to get tough on Parkinson’s!
If you have questions, send an email to email@example.com.
For more information on Tough Mudder, and to see the full list of events, click here.