NOVEMBER 19-20, 2022
Fundraising Commitment: $1,500 (Full Marathon), $1,000 (Half Marathon),
Expect beautiful views through Fairmount Park and along the Schuylkill River and neighborhood crowds gathering on sidewalks in University City and Manayunk. Weave through the well-traveled streets of the historic district, passing sights familiar to Franklin, Washington and the rest of the gang, and end your race speeding towards the steps of the majestic Art Museum. The Philadelphia marathon is a beautiful, fast, flat and scenic course and you’ll set a PR while support people living with Parkinson’s and research toward a cure.
NOTE: The Philadelphia Marathon may be requiring that all adult runners show proof of full vaccination for Covid-19 to participate.
Parkinson's Champions Runners Receive:
- Complimentary Race Entry
- Exclusive Parkinson's Champions Singlet for Race Day
- Customizable Online Fundraising Page and One-on-One Fundraising Support
- Access to an Online Community of Fellow Athletes
- Invitations to Virtual Meetups and Race Weekend Events (where available)
- Opportunities to Earn Additional Parkinson’s Champions Incentives
- *New in 2022* Special-Edition RunnerBox Training Kit
Parkinson's Champions Training Program:
*New in 2022*, all Parkinson’s Champions runners receive personalized race training provided by Enhance Sports which includes:
- Direct Access to Official Race Coach
- Complimentary Training Peaks Account
- Weekly Training Newsletter
- High-Quality Training Plans and Materials
- Special Offers and Discounts from Top National Brands
- Virtual and In-Person (where available) Training Meetups
To run with the Parkinson's Champions in the Philadelphia Marathon, fill out the application below. If you have questions, send an email to email@example.com. For more information about the race itself, visit the Philadelphia Marathon Weekend Homepage.