Fundraising Commitment: $1,750
The Bank of America Chicago Marathon is known for its flat and fast course that travels through one of the world’s most magnificent cities. You will enjoy the support of 1.7 million spectators while running through 29 neighborhoods. When you run with Parkinson's Champions you will be running one of the largest marathons in the country to achieve a personal goal. But for the 1 million Americans living with Parkinson's disease, it means so much more.
At this time registration for the 2022 Chicago Marathon has closed. If you would like to be on our list for the 2023 Chicago Marathon, please fill out the application below.
Parkinson's Champions Runners Receive:
- Complimentary Race Entry
- Exclusive Parkinson's Champions Singlet for Race Day
- Customizable Online Fundraising Page and One-on-One Fundraising Support
- Access to an Online Community of Fellow Athletes
- Invitations to Virtual Meetups and Race Weekend Events (where available)
- Opportunities to Earn Additional Parkinson’s Champions Incentives
- *New in 2022* Special-Edition RunnerBox Training Kit
Parkinson's Champions Training Program:
*New in 2022*, all Parkinson’s Champions runners receive personalized race training provided by Enhance Sports which includes:
- Direct Access to Official Race Coach
- Complimentary Training Peaks Account
- Weekly Training Newsletter
- High-Quality Training Plans and Materials
- Special Offers and Discounts from Top National Brands
- Virtual and In-Person (where available) Training Meetups
To run with the Parkinson's Champions in the Chicago Marathon, fill out the application below. If you have questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the race itself, visit the Chicago Marathon Homepage.