The Parkinson’s Foundation offers access to the latest Parkinson’s disease (PD) advances through our one-hour Expert Briefings online seminars and our Nurse Webinar Series.
Expert Briefings are online seminars that explore Parkinson’s symptoms, progression, treatments and management. A variety of healthcare professionals who participate in Expert Briefings within 30 days of the live seminars can apply for continuing education unit credits (CEUs) via our sponsorship from the American Society on Aging. We do not offer CME to medical doctors. See full list of approved boards below. Education units must be claimed within 30 days of the live seminar. ASA will email the credit within an additional 90 days of survey submission.
See the approved boards list below. There is a maximum of one board selection per person, per event. If you do not see your state or national board listed, please check with them to see if they accept accreditation from one of the listed providers.
- Alliant International University
- American Occupational Therapy Association
- California Association of Drug and Alcohol Counselors
- California Board of Registered Nursing
- California Department of Consumer Affairs
- California Professional Fiduciaries Bureau
- National Academy of Certified Care Managers
- National Association of Social Workers (NASW)
- National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc.
- National Council of Certified Dementia Practitioners
- Society of Certified Senior Advisors.