Payment for Parkinson’s Foundation Team Trainings
Payment cannot be made without first applying to attend the training.
If you've not applied to attend, please go to the Parkinson’s Foundation Team Training Page at parkinson.org/teamtraining, click on Training Dates and Locations and click on the blue box that says “Register Now.” Please allow 24-48 hours to receive a letter of acceptance.
Your payment is due immediately after you receive your acceptance email in order to be enrolled in the course.
Registration rates (USD) include all sessions and course material for download.
- Registration Fee: $550.00 USD (per person)
- Teams of 3 to 4: $475.00 USD (per person and represent at least 2 different disciplines
- Teams of 5: $450.00 USD (per person)
- Teams of 6 or more: $425.00 USD (per person)
- MD Fellows: Complimentary (limited to 2 MD fellows per training)
- Students: Complimentary limited *
(*NOTE: Complimentary student access is limited to 2 students per each listed discipline track and must be a full-time student which is unlicensed in the discipline track for which you're applying.)
Payment is due immediately upon acceptance unless other payment arrangements have been confirmed with our staff. You can complete your payment here.You will receive a receipt by email once payment has been submitted.
If you or your facility need additional time to provide payment, please contact us to work out a payment arrangement. Please email email@example.com.