As we rapidly approach the 2020 Care Partner Summit | Cumbre Para Cuidadores, now taking place on May 16 virtually, we are getting excited to learn with you!
At this year’s Summit, we will focus on the unique journey of a care partner, with our theme: Planning for the Unpredictable Path of Parkinson’s Caregiving. A timely topic during the COVID-19 pandemic, our speakers and care partners are ready to share their insight and encouragement to those caring for someone living with Parkinson’s disease (PD). We recognize the hard work that goes into caregiving and we want to create this space for them to share their life lessons, learn from each other and grow in their self-care skills.
Register today and join us from home on May 16. Here is what you can expect in this year’s Summit:
1. Hear from expert speakers and experienced caregivers as they discuss:
- Cognitive Changes
- Mental Health
- Practical Planning
2. Get your questions answered! Our expert panelists will answer questions from viewers like you. Submit your questions here.
4. Find care partners who can relate. Watch our care partner panel “Care to Talk about Parkinson’s?” where current care partners will share their experiences and answer crowd questions about caregiving.
5. Be one of the 800 viewers across the world!
6. Prepare for a hospitalization – Planned or Emergency. Tom Manak, care partner and People with Parkinson’s Advisory Council member, will share his tips on keeping people with PD safe in hospitals with the Aware in Care kit.
Register now for the 2020 Care Partner Summit.
You can join us by streaming in virtually from the comfort of your home.