To subscribe to the Substantial Matters podcast (it's free!), you’ll need an app to listen to the show. The app notifies you of new episodes and allows you to listen from anywhere.
How to subscribe on your device:
- iPhone/iPad/iPod – Click here or go to the Apple Podcasts store and search "Substantial Matters." Select subscribe. Every time we a new episode goes live, your device will automatically download it.
- Android – You can use any app that plays podcasts; we recommend the Podcast & Radio Addict App (this links to the free version) from the Google Play Store. Using the app, search “Substantial Matters.” If your device already has a podcast app, you just need to add the podcast by adding the feed "http://parkinson.libsyn.com/website."
- Amazon Echo – TuneIn is the podcast provider built into the Amazon Echo. Just say, "Alexa, play the Substantial Matters podcast on TuneIn!"
- RSS / Podcast enthusiasts – If you already listen to podcasts and have a preferred podcatcher, search “Substantial Matters," or add the feed "http://parkinson.libsyn.com/website." RSS is a way to subscribe to our podcasts so that they will automatically be delivered to your computer whenever a new one comes out. Simply copy the URL to your software of choice.
- Spotify – Subscribe and listen on Spotify
- Computer (desktop or laptop) – You can always listen to the show by selecting the episode you want on parkinson.org/podcast.
If you have any questions, let us know!