The Parkinson's Foundation offers competitive awards for independent investigators:
- Clinical Research Award: a research award intended to facilitate the development of clinician scientists.
- Stanley Fahn Junior Faculty Award: a three-year award providing a total of $300,000.
- Impact Awards: funding for innovative projects that in need of support to see their maximum impact on the Parkinson's community
- Conference Awards: supporting the gathering of experts in the field working to address unsolved clinical or basic science problems relevant to Parkinson's disease
- PAIR Leadership Awards: fostering patient engagement in Parkinson's research