SUNDAY, APRIL 29, 2018
Big Sur, California
Fundraising Commitment: $1,500
The Big Sur International Marathon is a destination race like no other. You will run 26.2-miles up the California coast and see what makes this tiny community so unique. When you run with Parkinson's Champions you will be running a beautiful course to achieve a personal goal. But for the 1 million Americans living with Parkinson's disease, it means so much more.
Parkinson's Champions Runners receive:
- Complimentary race entry
- Parkinson's Champions running singlet and shoelaces for race day
- Personalized online fundraising page
- Invitation to race weekend events including pre-race pasta party for you and a guest
- One-on-one fundraising support
- View more incentives for this race!
Register as an individual or grab friends, family and colleagues to form a team to train and fundraise together! To participate with Parkinson's Champions in the 2018 Big Sur International Marathon, fill out the application below. If you have questions, send an email to email@example.com. For more information, visit the Big Sur International Marathon website.