Who are Parkinson’s Champions?
Parkinson’s Champions are members of the Parkinson’s Foundation’s community fundraising team. Our Do-It-Yourself fundraisers raise awareness and funds for Parkinson’s around the country. Plan an event, donate your birthday, run a marathon – whatever you choose, there are so many ways to be somebody’s champion.
Why Join Parkinson's Champions?
- Track your donations and progress on a customized fundraising webpage! Use it to share your story, photos, and event details.
- As a Parkinson's Champion you'll have access to fundraising tools - online and offline. From our comprehensive fundraising guide to one-on-one support as you plan your event. We're here to help you succeed.
- Whether you’re planning an event -like a fish fry or a paint night or even a 5k walk – or competing in an endurance event, you are raising funds AND awareness for the 1 million Americans living with Parkinson’s.
How to Get Involved
- Plan an event. Choose something you like to do, and turn it into a fundraiser! Host a fish fry, a game night, sing karaoke, play the piano, get your friends together for dinner, make a lemonade stand, we’re here to help you plan an event and make it a FUNdraiser!
- Donate your birthday on Facebook. Visit our Facebook page, click Create Fundraiser, and share with friends and family. Get Likes and donations on your special day.
- Run with us. We’re running marathons, half marathons, Tough Mudders, and 5Ks! Choose and endurance event and get started today.
For more information about joining PD Champions, please contact 646-388-7615 or email@example.com.