Offered in collaboration with the Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health, Stockbridge, MA., October 16-20, 2016 for people diagnosed less than three years and who meet the mobility requirements, and their partners.
Each day of this retreat offers educational sessions and hands-on workshops on the benefits of movement, meditation, yoga, and conscious communication.
In this program, you
- Learn the latest research
- Demystify medications
- Discover what you need to know about exercise and nutrition
- Learn how yoga and meditation can improve quality of life
- Enjoy yoga and dance classes
- Share and learn from each other in daily breakout groups for caregivers and people living with Parkinson’s
- Develop new skills for managing stress and incorporating self-care.
- Join a community of others facing the same challenges as we explore how to live as fully as possible.
To find out if you qualify for this program or for more information, please contact the 866-200-5203 or visit the retreat homepage.
Watch this video from the 2010 Kripalu retreat: