NPF is your trusted source for information about every stage of Parkinson’s disease. We have created many resources to help people with Parkinson’s, caregivers, family, friends and health care providers actively manage the disease and become effective health advocates.
We have several valuable programs and resources in addition to the ones on this page:
- Toll-free Helpline
- Aware in Care hospitalization kit
- “Ask the Doctor” forums
- “What’s Hot in PD” blog
Find Information You Trust
NPF’s widely respected publications, videos and webcasts focus on issues critical to people with Parkinson’s. In the library you will find the following:
- NPF books (in English and Spanish): All titles in the series are considered essential reading for education about PD, ranging from introductory information to in-depth material that can be referred to many times over.
- NPF fact sheets: These offer fast facts and tips on a range of topics, including the popular “10 Early Warning Signs of Parkinson’s Disease.”
- Videos and webcasts: NPF offers hundreds of videos and dozens of archived webinars, so you can hear from experts about topics that are important to you.
- NPF newsletters: The Parkinson Report, The Voice and Moving Day® Moments feature articles about research, NPF programs and events.
If you care for someone who has Parkinson’s disease, you are not alone. Let CareMAP be your guide to coping with the complex problems that arise as a result of PD. Forty how-to videos and caregiver stories provide both practical and personal tips on how best to care for someone with advancing Parkinson’s. The information may be helpful to family caregivers or professional caregivers who work with someone with Parkinson’s in the home environment. Find the answers you need at caremap.parkinson.org.
Free Webinar Series
Join NPF for a series of webinars addressing topics important to the Parkinson’s disease community. Expert presenters offer practical advice for living well with Parkinson’s.
Take Charge of Your Health
Fitness and Support for People with Parkinson's and Care Partners
Living with Parkinson’s is one thing; thriving is another. The Edmond J. Safra National Parkinson's Wellness Initiative brings together strong, motivated Jewish Community Centers and NPF Centers of Excellence around the country to offer Parkinson’s-specific fitness classes, care partner support groups and community educational events. Find out if there’s a program near you.