Research to Improve Lives Today
Your gift to the National Parkinson Foundation improves the lives of people with Parkinson's.
Your support funds the research that is — right now, today — developing the care and treatments that will help people tomorrow.
Here's how you can make a real difference in the lives of people who have Parkinson's:
- Fund research by the brightest people in medicine and science
- Study the disease and its symptoms so they can be reduced or eliminated
- Develop new treatments and care that have the greatest impact
The cornerstone of our work is the Parkinson's Outcomes Project. Compassionate people have supported research that is:
- Determining the best treatments
- Promoting transparency so that every Parkinson's patient can make the best choice of treatments for them
- Spreading the word so that families and health professionals anywhere in the world can provide the best possible care