Team Hope Young Philanthropists
Team Hope Young Philanthropists (THYP) is a group of up-and-coming community leaders, ages 21-45, committed to supporting the mission of the National Parkinson Foundation, a not-for-profit dedicated to improving the quality of care for people living with Parkinson's through research, education and outreach.
THYP provides its members fundraising and networking opportunities in their local community. They serve as ambassadors for NPF and help raise funds and awareness for Parkinson's.
- Annual membership fee of $100, the costs to provide six Aware In Care kits to people with Parkinson's and their families to help plan for their next hospital stay
Special Benefits for Team Hope Young Philanthropists
- Special recognition on the National Parkinson Foundation website as a Team Hope Young Philanthropists
- Invitation to one exciting networking event per quarter/four per year
- Invitation to attend NPF annual signature events
- Connect with young professionals in Miami on a personal and professional level
- Volunteer opportunities for NPF special events
- Resume booster
To learn more about THYP and how you can get involved, please contact Sara Teeter at 305-537-9951 or email@example.com.