Text Size

Shopping Cart

Message Board>

Welcome to the NPF archives section. View the archived threads below for additional information on topics. Please note that you can no longer reply to the threads within this archive area. To start a new topic, go back to the main forum area.

Does Bill Clinton Have Parkinson's Disease?

Kaylee
85 posts
Sep 13, 2009
4:27 PM
Does Bill Clinton Have Parkinson's Disease?
Posted by Paul Hooson
Published: September 12, 2009 - 3:36 PM
Some unusual neurological shaking in Bill Clinton's hands in public are fueling fresh rumors that the former president either has Parkinson's disease or some other deteriorating neurological illness. Further evidence is that he sometimes has a nearly waxy tone, compared to his more normal rosy appearance. Even ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT has speculated that the former president might be ill this past week as well.

A few months ago in an interview with Dr. Sanjay Gupta on CNN, Bill Clinton had hoped to dispel any rumors about his health claiming that he had been tested for Parkinson's disease and did not have the disease. However, the new footage of handshaking moments as well as his skin appearance have spurred fresh rumors once again.

The fact is if the former president had been tested for Parkinson's disease, then some questions about his neurological health existed. Yet the former president hasn't offered any good public explanation for this. The former president will likely live a long life. However, some good questions about his health seem to exist.

----
Like The Butterfly
I Have The Strength And Hope
To Believe
That One Day I Will Emerge
From My PD Cocoon
And Spread My Wings And Fly
With Colors Of A Cure

Carol41
359 posts
Sep 13, 2009
5:43 PM
Mayb he has et :)
lefty44
41 posts
Sep 14, 2009
10:10 AM
I read the same thing in one of those tabloids they sell at grocery check-outs. He vigorously denies it.... sound familiar????

Seriously though, he claims to have been tested for PD and does not have it. Since when do we have such tests??? Sounds like BS to me.

Scott

MarciaJ
16 posts
Sep 14, 2009
10:29 AM
This might sound a bit insensitive but the more famous people who have different diseases it seems more attention and therefore more money is donated to that cause. Not that I wish this on anyone but that seems to be how it is.
jka54
70 posts
Sep 14, 2009
3:06 PM
you know I wondered about that . reason being is when i was watching Ted Kennedys funeral on tv in a church, and various relatives and statesman were giving their eulogy, the camera panned across inside the church to all the political dignitaries.When the camera stopped on Bill Clinton, his hand was noticably shaking or trembling with the paper that he was holding ( at a stand still). Did anybody else watch the special and saw it ? Mmmmmmmm??????

Last Edited on 14-Sep-2009 3:07 PM

clancysmom
48 posts
Sep 15, 2009
8:02 AM
I also watched Kennedy's funeral and saw Bill Clinton's tremor. I googled "Does Bill Clinton have PD" and one of the responses said "yes, he has a tremor but he doesn't have the stiffness, masking and all the other stuff that goes along with it" I guess only time will tell.

Laura

Carol41
365 posts
Sep 15, 2009
1:12 PM
I heard he was fond of the drink,mayb he is on the wagon
john65
26 posts
Sep 16, 2009
4:13 PM
ask monica lewinski